Betting companies restrict users for violations of the terms of cooperation. All organizations are created in order to make a profit. Therefore, if you are perceived as a professional player who goes to a big plus at a distance, then you may have your limits cut, since your activity reduces the profit of the office. But sometimes there are unreasonable punishments for players. Every problematic situation has its own reason. Next, we will look at what user actions lead to account frozen and what to do to resolve the issue.
Why are Accounts being Lockout?
Bookmakers can block a player’s account for serious violations of the company’s rules. Before you start betting, we advise you to carefully read the rules of the bookmaker. The rules section is usually placed at the bottom of the page on the bookmaker’s website. They regulate the relationship between the client and the company, for example: the minimum bet, conditions for receiving winnings, a ban on conducting fraudulent activities, and more.
If the user violates the rules, the operator can restrict the ability to make bets or block the account. The bettor agrees to comply with these conditions when registering, and in most cases — without even reading them. Next, we are going to analyze the situations due to which the account is most often blocked:
- Forks are one of the most popular reasons for blocking an account in a bookmaker. Forks allow players to earn money at any outcome of the game, they are quite popular among players. Bookmakers monitor such actions. To do this, the employees of the offices monitor the services developed for cappers. If you use forks or bet large amounts, you may find that the bookmaker has blocked the account. Betting companies attribute these types of bets to fraud.
- A successful game. A legal bookmaker will not block a plus player, however, the office can cut the maximum bet, for example, to $5. In fact, your account is not blocked, but you will not be able to earn a lot anymore.
- Match fixing. Account blocking for participation in match-fixing is prescribed in the rules of almost all bookmakers. If you do not want the bookmaker to block the account, you should not bet on an event about the outcome of which you somehow found out in advance. In this case, the money in the account will be frozen, and it will be problematic to return it.
- Multi Account is the registration of more than one account in a bookmaker’s office. The ban on multi accounting is prescribed in the rules. Bookmakers prohibit having multiple accounts for one family, apartment or IP address.
- The use of other people’s data when registering in the BC is used to win back the free bet if your accounts are blocked or for any other reasons.
- Change of documents. The bookmaker can block the client account if the user has not notified the office administration about the change of the document used for verification. The bookmaker will block the account before re-identification.
- Age. Betting in bookmakers is allowed only to citizens who are over 18 years old.
According to experts, since the Internet has become more transparent, betting companies have resorted to various restrictions of successful players. Moreover, if earlier the employees of the offices tried to calculate real professional players, today even a beginner needs to get a couple of big winnings to get sanctioned. Some bookmakers block professional players who can influence the odds. This is how companies try to protect other users.
How to avoid account blocking?
To avoid blocking the gaming account, you need to learn the rules of the bookmaker company and read about the possible reasons for such restrictions.
Choose legal betting companies. On 1xBet there are high coefficients, a large line of events for various sports, and most importantly feedback from specialists who will be able to help you at any time. If the account is blocked from a legal bookmaker, the controversial situation can be resolved.
What to do if your account is frozen?
If you find that your account at the bookmaker has been blocked, you need to contact the bookmaker’s support service. Describe your problem in detail to the office staff and answer their questions. If no serious violations are found, you will be asked to confirm your identity and your account will be unblocked soon.
Account blocking has become one of the main problems in modern betting. The office can impose sanctions for the slightest violation of the terms of cooperation. The betting company publishes betting rules on its resources. Before registering, the client needs to carefully read and analyze them.
Profitable betting strategies are prohibited in all offices: fraud, forks, after a goal. If the account is blocked, you need to contact technical support and find out the cause of the problem.