Despite being well over a decade old, blockchain technology has just recently become widely accepted. This technology offers a decentralized method for a variety of commercial transactions after being initially developed to store financial records for Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The digital universe that is being created by today’s Blockchain technology extends far beyond the financial and insurance sectors. Blockchain applications are really used by many commercial and governmental sectors, including those that deal with manufacturing, healthcare, utilities, and advertising, to handle various transactions. From registering health insurance claims to tracking the delivery of items, it can be employed. While some of the apps can be used by everyone, others are only available to a company and its affiliates.
Because of all these reasons Blockchain Training has become popular among tech professionals. In this article, we take a quick look at some of the best ways to learn Blockchain certification training online.
Is getting Blockchain certification worth it?
Forecasts indicate that by 2023, global spending on Blockchain technologies would increase to $15.9 billion. Blockchain developer was ranked first in a recent report by LinkedIn on the Top 15 Emerging Jobs. This demonstrates their rising demand. Employers are hiring a lot of blockchain developers in nations including Australia, France, Germany, and the United States. IBM and Deloitte are the leading employers. By enrolling in our online certified Blockchain developer course, you can now earn your blockchain certification and further your career.
List of Best websites to learn Blockchain Certification Training
Below we have listed the best websites to learn Blockchain technology in 2022:
Blockchain Developer – Learn the Basics of Blockchain (Skillup)
If you are a beginner who wants to study the principles of Blockchain, you can start with the terminology and an introduction to Blockchain. To learn the specifics of Blockchain, you can also enroll in this Blockchain Developer program. There are 6 hours of video tutorials in this Blockchain Developer Basics course. This training for blockchain developers teaches the fundamentals of blockchain technology as well as how to use key tools including Ganache, Truffle, Meta Mask, and Geth.
Professional Certificate Program in Blockchain -IIT Kanpur
Starting with the very fundamentals, the blockchain certification curriculum guides students through all the technical and functional requirements for developing any blockchain solution using the best tools and techniques available in the market. As part of this course, students will develop fabricode, smart contracts, bitcoin wallets, and more.
BLOCKCHAIN AND MONEY by MIT Open Courseware
Students interested in learning how incumbents and entrepreneurs may use blockchain technology to alter the world of business and finance should enroll in this course. The introduction to the course covers a study of Bitcoin as well as the principles of blockchain technology, distributed ledgers, and smart contracts as they relate to business, technology, and public policy. The discussion of blockchain applications in the financial sector then moves on to the present and future.
Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application by MI Management Executive Education
This online course examines blockchain technology from an economic perspective by drawing on the research of eminent MIT faculty member and crypto economics specialist Professor Christian Catalini. In order to demystify the technology and help you grasp its potential and constraints, you will be given a basic introduction to how blockchain technology operates. You will receive guidance over the course of six weeks to help you grasp blockchain technology beyond the basics and appreciate its potential applications for your own company. The program examines the potential of blockchain technology for business in the long term and how it interacts with other cutting-edge technologies, such as AI and IoT. You’ll be given a chance to put your newfound knowledge to use in your own environment, and you’ll leave with a proposal for a blockchain-based fix to a dilemma facing your present or potential employer.
Introduction to Blockchain and Bitcoin by Harvard University
A brand-new currency called bitcoin appeared on exchange markets almost overnight, and its dollar worth has been increasing since around 2012. The cryptocurrency revolution is being spearheaded by Bitcoin and Blockchain, the global database where bitcoin transactions are documented. The mathematical, computational, and economic underpinnings of Blockchain are covered in this course, and students are also exposed to the societal and legal ramifications of a consensus-based, decentralized monetary system. Students gain knowledge of bitcoins, including what they are, how they work, and why they are so volatile. Students design decentralized apps, gain knowledge of cryptographic principles and address important economic issues like what money is, what a transaction is, and who should authorize a transaction through practice with bitcoin and Ethereum-based software platforms.
What makes Blockchain a compelling technology?
Blockchain has climbed to the top of the market’s tech trends at the moment for a number of reasons:
- It is highly secure/immutable-Due to the increase in cyberattacks and cybercrimes, data is becoming a very sensitive asset for both organizations and consumers. Since storing and validating data on a blockchain is extremely complicated and protected by cryptography, a blockchain aids in the solution of this issue.
- It facilitates speedy transactions-Using Blockchain, you may transmit and receive any form of transaction—financial or network-wide data sharing—instantaneously. Officially, a blockchain never experiences any downtime.
- It increases finance efficiency-As previously stated, no third party is involved in a blockchain transaction. Every transaction is carried out as per the sanctions that all parties have agreed upon. Because Blockchain does away with the idea of middlemen, transactions are quick, secure, and economical.
Why Learn Blockchain Certification Training?
- Blockchain professionals will be in high demand both now and in the future.
- Those with blockchain technology certifications earn enormous salaries. It increases your own income and provides options for income diversification.
- When your employer wishes to use blockchain technology, you can assist.
- Given that they are shorter, the courses are much less expensive than degrees. Free and paid blockchain certification courses are more subject-specific than degrees.
- Companies that might hire techies with this kind of training include, but are not limited to, Amazon, IBM, Google, Apple, and JP Morgan Chase.
- By enrolling in one of these top-notch courses, entrepreneurs may also profit from and develop a deeper grasp of cryptocurrencies and online transactions.
The global architecture of Blockchain allows for the storage and transfer of data from any location. Additionally, it works smoothly with current systems and practices, enabling global technology adoption and expanding your job alternatives.
Learning blockchain Certification training is currently one of the most in-demand skills when hiring new personnel. Therefore, online certificates can help you become a Certified Blockchain Developer and obtain a complete understanding of the industry.